What to Expect From Your Modular Home Builder
Save Time With Modular
What To Expect
- Designating an area for the construction trucks and the crane to operate
- Leveling the building area
- Building the foundation
- Preparing utility connections (gas, electricity, water, etc.)
After your home is delivered, set by the crane, and weather-proofed by the set crew, your builder still has work to do. Your builder can start on the site work that needs to be completed such as:
- Building any exterior structures to complete your home (porches, carports, garages, etc.)
- Hooking up and testing utilities
- Custom interior and trim work as required by your plan
- Bring in an inspector to issue a certificate of occupancy
Once everything is done, you are ready to move into your brand new Affinity home! Want to learn more about what your builder has to complete before you are ready to move in? Take a look at this article from ModularHomeOwners.com! It outlines everything your builder has to complete for you to be able to move in!
Affinity Building Systems is not responsible for the accuracy of shared third-party information.
Some third-party information contains content not applicable to Affinity Building Systems.